Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Rejoice as an overcomer

PRAYER FOR TODAY:
Lord God I bless you for life, peace, health and strength.  Thank you for coming to my rescue.  Thank you for changing my heart.  Thank you for giving me a brand new life.  Lord I rejoice in you.  I have the victory because of who you are.  Lord bless the head, hands, heart and mind of your servant.  Thank you for being my strength in times of weakness.  Thank you for loving me despite my faults and flaws.  I lean on you and trust that you shall not waiver but that you will remain the beginning and the end, the alpha and omega.  God you are my all. Thank you for an inheritance and for all your promises. In Jesus Name, Amen




Psalm 28

To You I will cry, O Lord my Rock;
Do not be silent to me,
Lest, if You are silent to me,
I become like those who go down to the pit.
Hear the voice of my supplications
When I cry to You,
When I lift my hands toward Your holy sanctuary
Do not take me away with the wicked
And with the workers of iniquity,
Who speak peace to their neighbors,
but evil is in their hearts.
Give them according to their deeds,
And according to the wickedness of their endeavors
Give them according to the work of their hands
Render to them what they deserve.
Because they do not regard the works of the Lord
Nor the operation of His hands
He shall destroy them and not build them up
Blessed be the lord,
Because He has heard the voice of my supplications!
The Lord is my strength and my shield;
My heart trusted in Him, and I am helped'
Therefore my heart greatly rejoices,
And with my song I will praise Him
The Lord is their strength
And He is the saving refuge of His anointed
Save Your people, And bless Your inheritance
Shepherd them also, And bear them up forever.



No comments:

Post a Comment